Photobucket

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Some changes in the penthouse

Hi guys :)
I know that I'm posting it late but any way it's sooo cool :))
There are some really cool changes in the penthouse.. if you don't have one soo buy it ( of course if you are a superstar XD lol) and if you already have it.... the special effects had already delivered to you suite ;)
Enjoy them they are awesome :)))
For more ditails click on the following image:

Just look at this:
(Click on the pick to enlarge it :))

Yours
patush11
XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy !! my name is Cutielana_boo .. On stardoll .. i was wondering if you people could pleasee visit and buy from my sale or even vote me covergirl pleasee i have noo money :( .. pleasee come and support me


Alana <3

Anonymous said...

Yay!! 2nd comment!

Camirena Guadeloupe Lobey said...

love penthouse