Photobucket

Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Free Post Grad Bag!!


So...I found it earlier than now (but randomly), but I didn't get the bag by watching the trailer.

That's why I asked some people and now you get the perfect instruction to get it =):


1. Go to myproxy.ca or schoolunlock.info


2. Type in stardoll.com/en/cinema in the Proxy URL Bar.


3. Log in


4. Click on the Post Grad Link to get deliverd to the official site.



I really don't know if this is working cuz it didn't work for me, but maybe you are luckier?! :D



xo Nathalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey me Hanney92 again, can u go to my stardoll gb and tellme how to get the hannah stuff, the club is down?

Nathalie said...

hey ya :)
i think it's too long to write in gb, just to to our blog archive and see the post in August. It's called 'FREE Hannah Montana Stuff'

Hope it helps!!
If you still got any questions then, write me on stardoll ( my name is MiiLeY__CyRuS :D)

xo Nathalie