Photobucket

Followers

Monday, August 3, 2009

FREE Hannah Montana Stuff

This is the 3rd gift -->
Ok, the cheats are not available since yesterday ;), they are on stardoll since some time ago.

But I thought I post you how to get it (this is how I got it too) And it still works!!


1. Change your Proxy adress in your explorer: Extras-->Internet Options-->Connections-->LAN Settings-->Proxy server.

Now there are 3 adresses you can type in (I used the first one):

88.208.222.14 and Port 80
or
128.232.103.232 and Port 1324
or
195.72.190.236 and Port 80



3. Then if you want to get the golden jacket, watch Trailer 1.
If you want a white t-shirt and a heart belt, watch Trailer 2.
If you want the sparkling top and a golden belt, watch Trailer 3.


You can of course watch all the trailers ;)
In about 2 weeks, there will come the last gift from this club, a dress.


Hope it works !! :D


xo Nathalie


AND: The clothes will appear in your suite in form from gifts (from Stardoll Admin).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope don't work annymore the club is gone so...

punkcat1999 said...

hey that did not work :(

Anonymous said...

It worked for me! :)

Renyluvs said...

Hi, I'm Renyluvs and I really want these clothes. How can you get them if you use safari browser?

Anonymous said...

it worked yay!
BUT i didnt need to wait long it was there after i join!

Anonymous said...

You could just join the culb HANNAH MONTANNA and when you join you get free stuff sent to your suite and it ia not my culb!!

Anonymous said...

Thnx so much but I already got all the items for free. My star doll is Pink.DollyGirl7. Thnx for it