Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2nd Bandslam Guitar



Well, I found another Bandslam guitar in a suite of one of my stardoll friends. I asked her how she got it and here' how:





1. Go to goproxing.com





2. Type stardoll.com/en/cinema in the Proxy URL Bar





3. Log into your account.





4. Wait a few seconds and then close the window.





5. Go to your normal stardoll in your suite and see the electric guitar next to your wardrobe.






I tried it out but it didn't work, but I thought I'll post it although, maybe you are luckier than me ;)



Good luck!!





xo Nathalie

1 comment:

Mike said...

I ordered my first supply of HGH Energizer before I logged off. Now there is simple solution you will be able give us a call to change your battery ensure you are on the move again. iHome's Customer Service is top notch and they kept me informed during the entire purchasing process. Cytotoxicity of lavender oil and its major components to human skin cells. These battery service providers charged lower fees and they also provided battery packs.