Photobucket

Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

2 New Hairstyles-Tips

Hi everyone!
This is my first post!
I will show you 2 New Hairstyles which they have come out.
They are not my style but they are very fashionable!


Here they are:




I like it,it is for boys and girls both!




Here is the second one:



I dont like a lot this hairstyle....It is too 2oths


But look at them when the medolls with this hairstyle have got make-up and jewellery:


I think it is a great look!What do you think?
Please tell me what do you think of all these looks in the comments box!!
xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your entries!

Anonymous said...

Hey realy the first one is so gorgues and fashionable but the second one its so not from our style the girls right xoxoxox kee on running this website

TheBestDamnThing said...

You did a great job!!!!